Read the Discover article. The two black holes emitted gravitational sound waves that were recorded by Laser Interferometer Gravitationalwave Observatory (LIGO). The VLA radio telescopes in Soccoro NM  transmit sounds from the universe. From the the content of the article which outlined Einstein’s research, the telescopes in Washington and Louisiana are similar to the radio telescopes. More research on this: Discovermagazine.com/LIGO.

Lynette, I am inspired by your work. Always enjoyed the Hibiscus stamens and pistil in the radio telescope on earth transmitting to the smaller one in the universe; a beautiful promotional page.

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”