Hi Lynette,
I "discovered" that we don't take the magazine anymore (wha????). I'm looking on line and they don't have Jan 2017 on there, hmmm..
Anyone have a link?

I so admire your work, it's simply fascinating. I'll have to keep a look out on their web page when they post it.

I wondered why I didn't see the magazine recently?
We'll have to SEE about that. (chuckle)

Congratulations!

Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC