I LIKE having the emails all in a lump. The search is super easy and fast. So easy to sort. Now that they are going into job folders, I'll have to dig through four folders before I find what I'm looking for.
Well, at least I'll have greater confidence that they are saved. humph.

(whine, snivel)
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
www.lindafeltner.com