The latest GNSI 2016 Journal, No.3 Issue is now available for download online FREE to members! The print membership version is in the mail now. To download the Journal, log in to your member profile, place the order in the cart; access the Cart under the Store link in the main menu.
- History of Biological Illustrators in Japan
— The history of Japanese scientific illustration, and discuss how the practice has changed since the introduction of western science.
- Goldenrod: a passion a grant and a life-size illustration
— A research grant opportunity through Canada’s Access Copyright Foundation!
- Member Spotlight: Kris Kirkeby
— “We had a young daughter who liked science and we didn’t quite know what to do with her other than encourage her.” What a gift!
- In Memoriam: Dr. John Cody
— The passing of one of the GNSI’s shining stars.
- Book Reviews:
– Dining With Dinosaurs: A Tasty Guide to Mesozoic Munchies
– The Hunt Botanical 15th International Ehxibition
- GNSI Conference: Santa Cruz
– Banana Slugs!
- A Collaborative Chalk Mural: concept to exhibition
– Never waste a good crisis, the saying goes. In late January 2016 it became clear that a physical members’ exhibit in Santa Cruz was not possible...
- SLUG SELFIES!: Using Social Media To Share A GNSI Conference
– To help spread what is seen, felt, shared, learned and enjoyed at the Santa Cruz conference
— Display your portfolio! GNSI members receive a 45% discount on a one-year Portfolio Membership.