Another BEAUTIFUL GNSI journal. Always an inspiration!
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this magazine.
Look forward to the printed edition; will join Linda with a cuppa tea and chocolate.
Best wishes for continued success!

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>