I just heard about a 30% off offer for the just released coffee table book "Plants". It is 300 Plant art images selected from the Hunt.  Amazon is only offering 17% off.

Britt

______

Here is the email:

Hello:

I work for Phaidon Press, publisher of Plant: Exploring the Botanical World

This beautifully illustrated volume presents 300 of the most remarkable botanical images ever created, as selected by a panel of international experts including Dr. James Compton, botanist and plant collector; Charlotte Tancin of the Hunt Institute for Botanical Documentation; and Patricia Jonas, Chair of the American Society of Botanical Artists.

Hailed as “a dazzling collection…that brings the evolution of botanical art right into the 21st century” (Gardens Illustrated)Plant is poised to become a classic for artists, horticulturists, and anyone who appreciates the breathtaking variety of the natural world.

At Phaidon, we are eager to share Plant with the natural science community. We would like to extend a special offer to the Guild of Natural Science Illustrators30% off + free shipping, along with a free digital preview of the book.

Here is a link to the offer on our website: http://www.phaidon.com/plantoffer/

We welcome you to share this link with your members via email and social media.

If you would like to receive a complimentary copy of Plant for the GNSI library, or if you are interested in purchasing multiple copies of the book, please do let me know.

Best wishes and happy holidays,

Ellie Levine
Executive Marketing Manager, North America
-
Phaidon
65 Bleecker Street
New York, NY 10012