That is funny about all your equipment, Linda. Glad I'm not the only one who has aging machinery taking up valuable room. I feel less alone. :) I now have a huge empty spot on my desk when the G4 and boulder of a CRT were sitting. Ahhhhhhh. . . empty space!!! It feels good. 9600, here I come!

Magnet: that's a good suggestion, Liz. Recently I was told that you can dunk a hard drive in water and ruin it that way, too.

Lynette