From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynn Kimsey
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 2:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Slide (Collection Data) barcode placement & imaging protocols

Crystal,

We've been imaging and databasing our tardigrade collection for the past couple of years under an NSF grant. We scan the slides as in the image below and then the bar code goes on the back of the slide behind the label in the left. Our tardigrade portal is at http://symbiota4.acis.ufl.edu/tardigrade/portal/index.php

Lynn Kimsey