Greetings, ECN-ers!

We're thinking about starting a pilot program to develop workflows for digitizing our slide collections. So, 2 questions:

The main reason for this email:

1) How do you affix barcodes to your slides, and where do you place them? It seems that with a lot of slides, there are labels on both sides of the specimen on the slide (left and right side), so there isn't much space on the slide. Any suggestions?

Added bonus question:

2) Does anyone have protocols or workflows that they would be willing to share? We're particularly interested if you use a keEMu database.

Thanks!

Crystal

--
Crystal A. Maier