After consultation with Our Heirs, Our seneschal, and the event stewards,
We have decided that We must postpone Coronation for one week. This is
being done for the safety of Our populace, and with the complete agreement
of everyone involved.

We were lucky that the same site is available next week (January 21st,
2017), and they are willing to allow us to change with such late notice. So
the event will be at the same place, with the same schedule, just exactly
one week later.

Please spread the news to every outlet you have access to. And if you are
part of a phone tree, please activate that as well. We don't want anyone
traveling to Forgotten Sea this weekend because they didn't know about the
change.

Our extreme thanks to the event stewards and the site owner for working on
this on such short notice.

-- TRM Logan & Ylva --