I was unable to figure out how to send this to the whole lilies comity
so here it is to you, please pass along.

Ideas for Lilies comity

#1 The suggestion was save a date cards, or fliers, to hand out at
events especially foreign wars such as Gulf. I would like to be even
more specific:

I would like a couple of big laminated posters (the size like Magda is
selling with the royal linage on)

to put on the machine at Gulf War to help me promote Lilies. I think the
poster should be mostly the things that are unique to lilies. Things
like the following:

The fireworks

The Fyrdraca

Master Fredricks Falcons

The Great Machine

Master Guillumes Casting and woodworking shop

The huge tent of bead making stuff

Shorshas Dragon kiln

Cracks and corners can be filled in with fighting archery and the things
that you can find at any war but it should be predominantly of the
things you see only at lilies.

They might be sellable for a profit but I just don't know about that.
They would be a fantastic as a promotion aid foe me at Gulf.

#2 Invite groups like Ampgard and give them an area to camp and play in.
Maybe make a special practice field and treat that area just like a
common practice where fighters don't have to be qualified, maybe work
out loner armor and marshals to help them learn about us. This has 2
real values. The first is cross-over and they are generally younger.
Second is they are going across our gate and paying site fees. It's
dollars in.

#3 Open up the early on possibilities and charge for them, or make a fee
for reserved camping space. We say we don't have reserved space but we
really do by tradition. Why not charge a little for it and make it
“official”There are all sorts of ways this could be worked including
having groups like baronies pay for a tent to get there reserved space.
Perhaps a gang to set up tents for the older, lighter of heart-but then
there are transport, responsibility, and return issues along with
getting a crew to do it for the wars benefit.

#4 I remember a bbq pig one year. Could something like this be a fund
raiser? (might interfear with food court peoples profit)

#5 Some sort of Icecream social fund raiser- Lilies is hot!

#6 I wander is people would buy some sort of post war booklet?--I hardly
ever have time to read anything but class schedules till after the war.

Gerald