Here are some possible archery shoots, probably both period and non.
In the ARCHERY section of the Florilegium:
arch-shoots-msg (52K) 9/ 5/15 Different types of archery shoots.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ARCHERY/arch-shoots-msg.html

P-Arch-Target-art (14K) 11/13/08 "A Period Archery Target for the SCA” by Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf OL, OP.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ARCHERY/P-Arch-Target-art.html

Triangle-Targ-art (5K) 9/23/12 "The Triangle or Fitz-Rauf Target" by Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, R.C.A., R.C.Y.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ARCHERY/Triangle-Targ-art.html

Winners-Choic-art (8K) 1/15/08 "Winner's Choice" by Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ARCHERY/Winners-Choic-art.html

Of course, if anyone has any other period shoots not mentioned or interesting modern shoots, I’d love to add them to these files.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris