Good evening Paul,

The Fiber and Needle Guild met most recently at Kris Kinder. Per our Charter, the Guild meets a minimum of twice per year, once per reign. 22 members were present at the Kris Kinder meeting.

The Guild hosted breakfast for the Known World Fiber Arts Symposium in Axed Root in November. This was very successful. Though it would have been nice to make a small profit, we only lost around $14.00. Many people did not realize a continental breakfast was provided and had eaten prior to arriving at the event.

There are plans to hold a “Feel of Calontir” at a near future event. This would be a display of various fiber and needle arts with members available to answer questions. A demo or two may also occur at the same time.

Members are encouraged to teach classes through RUSH at Lilies.

I do not have a current membership list. Anyone is considered to be a member if she or he shows an interest in the Guild and attends at least one meeting annually.

In Service,

Esther bat Moshe
Guild Head