Thank you, Excellency, I don't think I've ever seen a guild report that
actually had the roster, it's not important.  The website does have you as
the guild head but I don't know if it has your email actually associated
with the official address or not.

Paul

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 8:47 PM, Esther bat Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Good evening Paul,
>
> The Fiber and Needle Guild met most recently at Kris Kinder. Per our
> Charter, the Guild meets a minimum of twice per year, once per reign. 22
> members were present at the Kris Kinder meeting.
>
> The Guild hosted breakfast for the Known World Fiber Arts Symposium in
> Axed Root in November. This was very successful. Though it would have been
> nice to make a small profit, we only lost around $14.00. Many people did
> not realize a continental breakfast was provided and had eaten prior to
> arriving at the event.
>
> There are plans to hold a “Feel of Calontir” at a near future event. This
> would be a display of various fiber and needle arts with members available
> to answer questions. A demo or two may also occur at the same time.
>
> Members are encouraged to teach classes through RUSH at Lilies.
>
> I do not have a current membership list. Anyone is considered to be a
> member if she or he shows an interest in the Guild and attends at least one
> meeting annually.
>
> In Service,
>
> Esther bat Moshe
> Guild Head