Mathurin et al:

I'll reiterate what I said before. We (the interested people of the
kingdom) need to advertise Lilies better. Both in Kingdom and out. Not that
it is happening, we all know that. But the specifics. What amazing class
are you teaching or taking? What cool thing is your guild sponsoring? What
amazing tournament is happening?
 For me: The glass bead tent. I can access tools and torches that I don't
have the time or money to invest in myself, but these amazing people loan
their equipment and expertise for a week of classes on everything from
making a basic bead to adding dots to encased florals and hollow beads!
I'll even offer to teach some basic bead classes if my schedule allows for
Lilies this year. Where else can you access this much stuff for such a low
price? A single class on beginning beads from a commercial venture can cost
as much as the Lilies site fee AND the class fees combined!

Talk it up with friends, family, vaguely interested strangers...everyone.
Why should I spend my vacation at Lilies? What are the totally awesome
things happening?

For those who have the means: Can you pay for someone on your food plan who
might not otherwise attend? Loan a tent or cot? Offer garb?

I know of one guy in B3R who isn't sure if he'll go, because he doesn't
have 9 days of garb to wear. I told him to go for 4 and use the laundromat.
Builds in a town trip. I'm also going to try to set up some basic T-tunic
classes before the event (*not that I can teach such things, But I'd donate
the fabric for one tunic for someone who needs it. Even cotton you wouldn't
dream of using now would be great for someone with no garb at all)

What are *you* going to do?

YIS,

Amba
Not in charge of anything.