Mathurin et al:

I'll reiterate what I said before. We (the interested people of the kingdom) need to advertise Lilies better. Both in Kingdom and out. Not that it is happening, we all know that. But the specifics. What amazing class are you teaching or taking? What cool thing is your guild sponsoring? What amazing tournament is happening?
 For me: The glass bead tent. I can access tools and torches that I don't have the time or money to invest in myself, but these amazing people loan their equipment and expertise for a week of classes on everything from making a basic bead to adding dots to encased florals and hollow beads! I'll even offer to teach some basic bead classes if my schedule allows for Lilies this year. Where else can you access this much stuff for such a low price? A single class on beginning beads from a commercial venture can cost as much as the Lilies site fee AND the class fees combined!

Talk it up with friends, family, vaguely interested strangers...everyone. Why should I spend my vacation at Lilies? What are the totally awesome things happening?

For those who have the means: Can you pay for someone on your food plan who might not otherwise attend? Loan a tent or cot? Offer garb?

I know of one guy in B3R who isn't sure if he'll go, because he doesn't have 9 days of garb to wear. I told him to go for 4 and use the laundromat. Builds in a town trip. I'm also going to try to set up some basic T-tunic classes before the event (*not that I can teach such things, But I'd donate the fabric for one tunic for someone who needs it. Even cotton you wouldn't dream of using now would be great for someone with no garb at all)

What are you going to do?

YIS,

Amba
Not in charge of anything.