Good Afternoon Calontir!

Here's some additional information about Saturday's Lilies Committee Meeting.

We are starting at 2:00 pm.  The exact location will is TBD, please keep a listen out for an announcement tomorrow.

We have a limited amount of time and many important things to discuss.

I'd like to start the meeting out with a review of the financials.  Our current balance, a summary of the expenditures for Lilies 30, etc.

Then I'd like to move on to ideas, questions, and comments on how to reduce the War's expenses.

If there is time we can move on to suggestions for improvements.

Please remember if we don't get the opportunity to hear your ideas, suggestions, or comments at this meeting we will be having an another one at Clothiers' Seminar in a few weeks.

And you can always send me an email at [log in to unmask] or reach out to any of the committee members.  A list of members can be found at: http://www.calontir.org/lilieswar/

Please share this information with any appropriate group or list.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

Mistress Rebecca Beaumont
Lilies Committee Chair