Most of the woodworking and design of chained library done
Experiments with Theophlis ink making methods using American walnuts which may not be a period ingredient- but after 14932???
Harvested Cain
Processing cane seed for making lute to mold in.
Much worrying and planing for taking TGM to Gulf
Making adjustments to TGM including internal tent / bed /  sleeping area and shelves in TGM upstairs, and working on completing roof and moving steps on TGM
Training dogs to get them ready for gulf.
Fighting against the weather to get these things done.