Made about 50 loops of purple glass and gold wire for largess.  The usual never-ending embroidery.

________________________________
From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Doerr, Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:52:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Quarterly A&S report request

This quarter:
        -Conducted several armor/weapon work nights - helping various people with fighting-related projects.
        -Helped several people create custom patterns for leather bazubands.
        -Wove a small piece (72"x14") of patterned twill fabric that will most likely become a couple of shoulder bags.

Volkmar Katzbalger