*Dear reader,*

*friends and disciples of Maria Caraci Vela want to pay her honour with a
collection of essays and writings, a Festschrift. Essays will cover some of
the scientific and cultural topics that Professor Caraci Vela reasearched
on in her career.*

*Upon request, we will send you the Table of Contents of the forthcoming *Cara
scientia mia, musica*, along with the form (editable PDF) to subscribe
the *tabula
gratulatoria* that will be published in the book. You can subscribe to show
Maria Caraci Vela your regards and esteem.*

*Subscriptions should be sent within March 17th. Subscribers will buy a
copy of the book at the discounted price of 42 euros (instead of 60). We
would appreciate if you could extend our invitation to other friends,
libraries and music institutions.*

*For further information, please contact the publisher, Edizioni ETS (info
-at- edizioniets.com <http://edizioniets.com>; giovanni.campolo -at-
edizioniets.com <http://edizioniets.com>).*

*Lookign forward to hearing from you,*

*sincerely,*

*Edizioni ETS on behalf of Editors and Contributors*
--

Edizioni ETS
Piazza Carrara, 16-19 PISA