Dear reader,

friends and disciples of Maria Caraci Vela want to pay her honour with a collection of essays and writings, a Festschrift. Essays will cover some of the scientific and cultural topics that Professor Caraci Vela reasearched on in her career.

Upon request, we will send you the Table of Contents of the forthcoming Cara scientia mia, musica, along with the form (editable PDF) to subscribe the tabula gratulatoria that will be published in the book. You can subscribe to show Maria Caraci Vela your regards and esteem.

Subscriptions should be sent within March 17th. Subscribers will buy a copy of the book at the discounted price of 42 euros (instead of 60). We would appreciate if you could extend our invitation to other friends, libraries and music institutions.

For further information, please contact the publisher, Edizioni ETS (info -at- edizioniets.com; giovanni.campolo -at- edizioniets.com).

Lookign forward to hearing from you,

sincerely,

Edizioni ETS on behalf of Editors and Contributors

--
Edizioni ETS
Piazza Carrara, 16-19 PISA