Registration is now open for the eighth J. S. Bach Dialogue Meeting, to be
held from 11–13 July 2017 in the beautiful mansion and grounds of Madingley
Hall, Cambridge. We will discuss an exciting array of current issues, led
by numerous eminent international Bach scholars. As always the schedule
includes generous time for open discussion. The meeting, which is for
anyone interested in Bach and his music, will also include our popular
Young Scholars’ Forum, and a Flash Announcement session, at which any
delegate may speak for five minutes about their current research.

We have included an extra day on either side of the programme, 10 and 14
July, to facilitate research idea exchanges and international project
planning.

Full details, including a draft programme, details of accommodation, and
registration, can be found on https://www.eventbrite.co.
uk/e/bach-network-uk-dialogue-meeting-2017-tickets-30163100646

Please contact our Dialogue Administrator Charlotte Bentley bentley.bnuk
-at- gmail.com if you have any further queries.

It is going to be a gem of a meeting with loads of space and time for
discussion and dialogue. Welcome!