9th European Music Analysis Conference (EuroMAC 9)
IXe congrès européen d’Analyse musicale
28 June–1 July 2017
http://euromac2017.unistra.fr/en/
University of Strasbourg (France)

Online registration is now open for the 9th European Music Analysis Conference (EuroMAC 9). Organised by the GRÉAM research group at Strasbourg University, the French Society for Music Analysis (SFAM) and the Institute for Musicological Research (IReMus, Paris) under the aegis of the European music analysis societies, it will be held in Strasbourg from Wednesday, 28 June to Saturday, 1 July 2017.

This key international event will bring together some 350 delegates from 42 different countries representing all five continents. The official languages of the conference are English, French, German, and Italian. The plenary speakers are Marie-Noëlle Masson and Jean-Pierre Bartoli (Paris) and Robert Cogan (Boston).

The conference registration fee gives access to all the lectures, sessions and poster presentations listed in the conference programme. It also includes lunches and coffee breaks, admittance to the workshops scheduled at the end of each afternoon (Young Researchers’ Meeting, Careers Forum, Meeting of the European Music Analysis Societies), to the concerts and to the opening reception.

In order to benefit from the early-booking rate, it is imperative to register before 31 March. A reduced rate is available to students. (You will be required to send proof of your status.)

Hotels and apartment-hotels have been pre-booked for participants. Given that hotel accommodation in Strasbourg city centre is in great demand in the summer season, we recommend that you reserve your accommodation as soon as possible. Beyond 31 March, we are unable to guarantee either the availability or the preferential rates of the pre-booked hotel accommodation.

We look forward to welcoming you to Strasbourg for EuroMAC 9.