Oh, I thought you said ,

"The new cloud versions automatically delete the older versions. Don't know what they do to CS5, but the 2016 versions of cloud-based apps "killed" my 2015 versions."

but maybe you were not talking about CS5 and CS6??
Confused now.  (but it's been a long day)
Very much appreciated,
L.

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538