Eugenia,

Regarding price, which we can't specify. I would hope at a minimum you are able to pay the
equivalent of a reasonable hourly wage for an independent company who has all sorts of business
expenses to cover- unless you are going in as partners on a speculative venture. In that case the
illustrator could easily be spending more time on this than you will, depending on the style and
page size of the illustrations.

Britt