OHhhhhhhhhhh.
I knew there was something I must be missing.... WeLL! that sure makes my life a LOT easier!
Thank you Britt, Karen and Dave!
LifeSavers!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538
www.lindafelter.com

On 2/7/17 11:57 AM, Britt Griswold wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Linda,

I agree, I have older CS versions on the same computer. The issue you run into with the Cloud is new Cloud versions overwrite old Cloud version by default! So you have to look closely and click an extra button if you want it to leave old Cloud versions alone.

Britt