Dear Geoff:
Well, I can't say I really dug into the search deeply to find a
reputable dealer for CS6. But I looked on Amazon and they were in the
$1000 region.
I'm not sure CS6 will fix the issues I'm having. Photoshop can't save
JPEGS and now won't make a PDF. When I close out a file, both
Illustrator and PS crash. Funny weirdness throughout the programs.... so
I just don't know if I should spend $1K only to find out that that's not
a fix.
ON the other hand I sure am not happy about using the Cloud...

hmmmm.
Thanks very much.

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538