HI All:
The local community college asked me to help them find appropriate easels for their new classroom. they are looking for approximately quantity 4.

At the art institute, they use Stanrite #500 Alumium Easels They are sturdy, practical, and I think are great for holding framed paintings for display in the Classroom.  They are about $90 a piece. I'm not sure the community college can afford that.

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/stanrite-500-aluminum-easel?gclid=CjwKEAiA8dDEBRDf19yI97eO0UsSJAAY_yCSLlx2jbF7v70b1Su1Awe1B4MMqNtb5Qn0D1xrrudaZhoCcWzw_wcB

Do you have any recommendations for all-purpose easels, probably aluminum. But sturdy enough to have a ~24x36" framed painting on them, and not completely collapse with the slightest touch?

It is very much appreciated!
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538
www.lindafelter.com