Thanks, Karen.  I did simulate the left eye with different contact lenses, but now I'm wondering if I made the right choice.

bab

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 3:56 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Bruce, I’m interested in this, too.

I have a focus distance of about 2 inches. From what I’ve heard, people seem largely unhappy with getting 2 different focal distances. If you can simulate what it would be like with contacts, that would be the way to determine if it would work for you.

I do have one friend who has contacts - one for close-up and one for distance, and she has no problems with them.

So I’m thinking it’s really whatever works for you. If you can simulate what it would be like using contacts, that would be the way to determine if it would work for you.

Please keep us posted.

Karen