Free journals available- if anyone on this list is interested.

I am offering a large run of the Journal of Wildlife Management and Wildlife Monographs at no charge to the first to respond.  They are paperbound, as issued, and include the following issues:

Journal of Wildlife Management

1966-2000;

Issues 30(1)-64(3);

~215 issues total, incomplete

In total there are four bankers boxes worth.

Wildlife Monographs

1969-1990;

Issues 17-112;

~90 issues total, INCOMPLETE

About two bankers boxes worth

Please contact me off list if you are interested.  I will be tossing the lot at the end of the coming week if there are no takers.

Many thanks in advance.

Jay

Jay Cordeiro

Northeast Natural History & Supply