One note - Not to be silly, but - isn't Architectural Digest printed on rather heavy paper? Could make some difference ... only some. 😊 B

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 26, 2017, at 6:16 PM, Ron Ruff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I just happened to have a scale and a bankers box full of magazines in the next room... (architectural digest) I came up with about 45 pounds.
Let me think it over.... But if you have someone at your door with a furniture dolly and a pickup truck, by all means, let them have them.

Ron Ruff
Owner/Animator
The TALLER Twin 3D Labs
402-430-5373