Hi Bruce,

I am glad to hear that your surgery went well, and that you like the choices in focal length that you made.

Annie

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ron Ruff
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 5:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Post cataracts

Thank you for the details, Bruce! I have done some "eye" animation work for an optometry patient education package. I still enjoy hearing the descriptions of the procedures. It sounds like it hasn't changed substantially in the last 5 years.

Ron Ruff

Owner/Animator

The TALLER Twin 3D Labs

TheTallerTwin.com