Regarding this topic, I was curious if anyone knew of references about the
effectiveness (or lack of) of dry heat (as in lab ovens) for these purposes
and when/why it began to be phased out.
Apart from making specimens prone to damage due to excessive drying, I was
wondering if this had any demonstrated effect on preventing psocopterans
and dermestids.

---
Ana Dal Molin
about.me/adalmolin

PSA
I'm migrating my mail and docs to [log in to unmask] this year. I have
access to this account until December. Until then, I can be reached at both
gmail and TAMU.