Perhaps now would be a great time to introduce an idea that Dave Furth and I have been discussing for a while now.  Publishing a book on entomological collections management (policies, procedures and best practices).  Some to many of you will likely be solicited to be authors on the chapters.  We are hoping to finalize the outline for the book in the next year or so and then really jump into writing, editing and soliciting chapters in 2019/2020.

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Collections Manager (Acting)

Department of Entomology