From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Brett Ratcliffe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, February 24, 2017 at 2:28 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Alcohol Collections

From: "Kohler, Michelle Marie" <[log in to unmask]>

Sorry, it was the polyseal caps specifically. Why was polypropylene caps determined to be better than the polyseal, especially for the smaller sized vials?

-Michelle

Michelle:

Budget. We had lots of 2 dram vials and polypro stoppers . . . and the stoppers have held up great over the past 20 years.
To purchase new vials and polyseal caps for the size of our fluid collection would have been extremely cost prohibitive.

Brett