From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Brown, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 10:01 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: freezing drawers for pest control

We are receiving some major donations, some of which have had some dermestid damage.  We have regular freezers as well as an ultra-low freezer.  Does anybody know of adverse effects of putting drawers of specimens in an ultra-low freezer before the drawer is brought into museum?

-- Richard L. Brown

Mississippi Entomological Museum

Dept. Biochemistry, Molecular Biology,

      Entomology & Plant Pathology