From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Cherry Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 6:22:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: valuation of insect collections

Luc,
Thanks for this post!  I am dealing with the same situation and finding it very difficult to get values for insurance purposes, etc.  I would love to know how others handle this.

Cherry Johnson
Collections Manager
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Office: 256-351-4510
www.cookmuseum.org<http://www.cookmuseum.org/>
1740 4th Ave SE, Suite E, Decatur, Alabama 35601
P.O. Box 2955, Decatur, Alabama 35602