From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Jason Gibbs <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 9:28 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: valuation of insect collections

We've been using this handy form from the Canadian National Collection to process our donations.

Jason

Jason Gibbs
Assistant Professor
Curator, J. B. Wallis / R. E. Roughley Museum of Entomology
University of Manitoba
Department of Entomology
12 Dafoe Rd., Animal Science/Entomology Bldg. Rm. 213
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
R3T 2N2
Phone: 204-474-7485