Hi all,
I find it extremely helpful to visit other insect collections to learn how things are done in other institutions. I take a lot of pictures, of jars, door handles, labels, cabinets, etc and refer back to them in my own practices. I'm wondering if a reference collection of images from other insect collections would be helpful to others?

And if so, what would be the best way to host the images? As files on the ECN facebook page, a google doc, possibly on the iDigBio site, or something else?

I'd love to hear what other people think of this idea.

Thanks for any input,
-Christy Bills

   \     /
    \   /