Hi Christy,

Thank you for your great offer! I truly believe that it would provide all a significant insight of good practices, ideas, hints, tips and tricks on various aspects of collection management. One idea of hosting such a collection would be to create a Scratchpads.eu site where users can also contribute, comment and distribute relevant material. The good thing is that in that way we could also maintain different groupings for subjects by tagging the same pictures on different clusters of information.

Anyway, I think it’s a great idea and we should go for it!

Best,

Christos

- - - Scripta Manent - - -

Christos Georgiadis, PhD

Entomologist - Teaching and Research Assistant

Section of Zoology - Marine Biology

Department of Biology

University of Athens

Panepistimioupolis, GR-15784