Ana Dal Molin

PSA
I'm migrating my mail and docs to [log in to unmask] this year. I have access to this account until December. Until then, I can be reached at both gmail and TAMU.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 3:00 AM, ECN-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. freezing drawers for pest control (7)

Date:    Wed, 22 Feb 2017 07:20:31 -0600
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: freezing drawers for pest control

Hi Richard

I have had the experience that the glue holding the unit trays together
sometimes comes loose .  No problems with the specimens or drawers
themselves so far, although I worried about specimens coming off points.

Jim

--
James B. Whitfield
Department of Entomology

We have had a similar experience here.  The glue is the problem.  Either  freezer is very effective if drawers are  treated over a number of days.

Jackie Miller