From: Wunder, Tim
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 6:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Teaching Inequality

Dear Colleagues,

The International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education will publish a special issue on “Teaching Inequality” in Spring 2018.  We would urge you to review the Call for Papers and consider writing an article for this issue.  Inequality is one the most important, interesting, and often most challenging, topics that we teach.  New ideas and perspectives are always welcome.

All papers for this issue will be refereed.  If you would be willing to serve as a referee, please contact us. We fully expect all of the papers will be interesting and worth the investment of your time.

Janice Peterson
California State University, Fresno

Dell Champlin
Oregon State University

Timothy A Wunder PhD
Clinical Associate Professor
Graduate Student Advisor
Department of Economics University of Texas at Arlington
817.272.3257