CALL FOR PAPERS.
Proposed Panel for the Union for Radical Political Economy (URPE) at the Allied Social Science Association Meetings.
Philadelphia, PA. January 2017.

We are seeking papers for a panel that will showcase the breadth of scholarship in feminist radical political economy. The panel will include research from a variety of methodological and theoretical approaches. Topics are open, but all proposed papers should represent explicitly feminist and radical thought.

We would appreciate abstracts from interested participants by Monday, April 3 to give us plenty of time prior to the submission deadline.  Please send your abstract and paper title to [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask].

Apologies in advance for cross-posting.  Please forward to anyone who may be interested.