Hello colleagues,

I'm writing to share the first CFP of 2017 for *Evental Aesthetics
<http://www.eventalaesthetics.net/>* - an international, peer-reviewed
journal dedicated to philosophical perspectives on aesthetic practices and
experiences (ISSN: 2167-1931). We're especially interested in reaching out
to scholars working on aesthetics and other philosophical topics in music
and sound studies. This particular issue will address philosophical issues
and aesthetic practices related to social justice and post-truth politics.
There will also be a section of this issue dedicated to more general topics
and book reviews. The full CFP, including submission instructions, can be
found at this link <http://eventalaesthetics.net/cfp/>.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

My best,
Michael Austin, Ph.D.
co-Editor-in-Chief
*Evental Aesthetics <http://www.eventalaesthetics.net/>*
@EVAesthetics
eventalaesthetics -at- gmail.com

***

In an effort to expand and refresh our current editorial board, the
co-Editors-in-Chief of Evental Aesthetics (ISSN: 2167-1931) seek
applications for new editorial board members. Evental Aesthetics is an
international, interdisciplinary journal dedicated to philosophical
perspectives on aesthetic practices and experiences. Submissions to the
journal undergo double-blind peer review by scholars who specialize in
philosophy and various other fields of artistic practice. Authors who
publish with the journal do so at no cost, and access to the journal by
readers is free and completely open. We invite you to explore our site and
peruse all of our publications: www.eventalaesthetics.net.

To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a short message outlining your
interest, qualifications, and areas of specialization to eventalaesthetics
- at - gmail.com. A list of our current editorial board members can be found
 here <http://eventalaesthetics.net/editorial-board/>.
Juljan Krause and Michael Austin, Ph.D.
co-Editors-in-Chief
Evental Aesthetics