The spring AMSGNY meeting will take place on Saturday, April 29th.  We will
meet in the conference room next to the new AMS office at NYU, at 194
Mercer Street, 4th floor, New York, NY 10012-1502.  The theme for the
meeting is “Music and Philosophy.”  We invite proposals on any
interpretation of this topic.  Send proposals to both DrJSDailey “at”
aol.com and jonathan.waxman “at” gmail.com by March 26th.  Put “music and
philosophy” in the subject line and put everything into the e mail—no
attachments.  Also include your name, affiliation, e mail and phone number.