Hello colleagues,

I'm writing to share the first CFP of 2017 for Evental Aesthetics - an international, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to philosophical perspectives on aesthetic practices and experiences (ISSN: 2167-1931). We're especially interested in reaching out to scholars working on aesthetics and other philosophical topics in music and sound studies. This particular issue will address philosophical issues and aesthetic practices related to social justice and post-truth politics. There will also be a section of this issue dedicated to more general topics and book reviews. The full CFP, including submission instructions, can be found at this link

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

My best,
Michael Austin, Ph.D.
co-Editor-in-Chief
Evental Aesthetics
@EVAesthetics
eventalaesthetics -at- gmail.com

***

In an effort to expand and refresh our current editorial board, the co-Editors-in-Chief of Evental Aesthetics (ISSN: 2167-1931) seek applications for new editorial board members. Evental Aesthetics is an international, interdisciplinary journal dedicated to philosophical perspectives on aesthetic practices and experiences. Submissions to the journal undergo double-blind peer review by scholars who specialize in philosophy and various other fields of artistic practice. Authors who publish with the journal do so at no cost, and access to the journal by readers is free and completely open. We invite you to explore our site and peruse all of our publications: www.eventalaesthetics.net.

To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a short message outlining your interest, qualifications, and areas of specialization to eventalaesthetics - at - gmail.com. A list of our current editorial board members can be found here

Juljan Krause and Michael Austin, Ph.D.
co-Editors-in-Chief
Evental Aesthetics
@EVAesthetics