Clemson University Press is now soliciting book proposals on musical subjects. In particular, the Press would like to publish titles that deal with the intersection of music with literature, print culture, and other arts. We are also interested in translations and editions of primary source materials. Please see our website (www.clemson.edu/press) for additional information or contact our managing editor, Alison Mero, amero -at- clemson.edu.