Greetings One and All~

I am looking for volunteers for our 2017 Lilies Youth Activities.  This
year we are planning a mix of classes and activities to give all the kids
of Calontir something they might enjoy.  I would like to respectfully
request your assistance in teaching a class or running an activity at war
this year for our youth.

Do you enjoy hand sewing? A beginning hand sewing class would be great.
Perhaps you are a member of the Potters Guild. An intro class on clay and
hand building might be well received.  Maybe you would enjoy sharing the
process for making natural pigments for use in painting. Do you enjoy
drumming? Consider teaching a basic drumming class for our older youth and
teens. Card weaving, lucet, pouch making, and so many other skills would be
great topics for a brief class.  No experience is needed, simply a desire
to share your knowledge with others. Classes should run about 45 minutes to
1 hour and will need just 1 instructor and 2 volunteers. If you are
interested in teaching a class, running an activity, volunteering or
providing supplies, please contact me. The sooner the better as I would
like to ensure a good variety of fun and learning for our Youth at war.

Volunteers are also needed to run the Calontir Kestrel Page School. If you
would like to assist with this please let me know.

Yours in Service,
Lady Melodia, 2017 Lilies Youth Activities Coordinator
Facebook: Melissa Melodia Harris