Please remember that I'm always interested in class handouts, articles or A&S docs for possible inclusion in the Florilegium.

That way those of us who can't make it to Lillies can still benefit from your class and teaching. And if you send something to me with enough time and perhaps notice of this being for Lilies, I'll try to get it online and your students can download it from the Florilegium before or after the class.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris