Thank you. You touched on many things that I wasn't aware of. Though you used a lot of terminology that was new to me, I was able to understand it.

Part of what was new was the comparison between gut strings and horsehair. I'd not seen this before. I wouldn't have expected gut strings to be more expensive than horsehair and I certainly had no idea that different colors of horsehair would make a difference.

This is the kind of article I would love to make available in the Florilegium. However, the Florilegium is concentrated on print. I might consider adding a/your description of the video and just providing a link to the YouTube video.

I think have a diagram of what was found in the archeological dig would have made things clearer, although I think by the end of your description I had a good idea. I appreciate your explanation of why you chose certain re-creations such as the bridge and the number of strings which weren't known from the artifact.

You came across pretty clear, despite some occasional stuttering. You also knew what you were going to say and continued with it with few long pauses. Overall, you came across in a consistent, understandable pattern and you obviously knew what you were talking about.

I also see that you have some other videos on YouTube and I plan to look at them as my time permits.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris